Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Wordless Wednesday: Breastfeeding Photos

Welcome to The Breastfeeding Cafe Carnival!

This post was written as part of The Breastfeeding Cafe's Carnival. For more info on the Breastfeeding Cafe, go to www.breastfeedingcafe.wordpress.com. For more info on The Carnival or if you want to participate, contact Claire at clindstrom2 {at} gmail {dot} com. Today's post is Wordless Wednesday: Breastfeeding Photos! Please read the other blogs in today's carnival listed below and check back for more posts July 18th through the 31st!

Um, so we all know I can't be wordless. But just a few. I don't have any breastfeeding photos of me and Jack. Mainly b/c I am so unhappy with my appearance we don't take many photos. So I'm going to link to some of my favorite, make-you-cry nursing pics.


Quiet
Nude.
 Someday.

Oh, how I want breastfeeding photos taken.

I am out of town all week and posting scheduled posts.  If you need me, email me or just post a comment.  I may not get some linkups quite right, but I'll do the best I can.  

9 comments:

  1. I didn't take photos of myself for a long time because I wasn't happy with my appearance. I finally decided that I'll never be happy with my appearance and decided it was more important to capture my life. I have memory issues so the photos I take will one day be all I have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you local? we're doing a fundraiser for world breastfeeding week. . . check out www.lllofmurray.blogspot.com or if you'd like to do a private session www.bebellybeautiful.blogspot.com. . . . i think if we wait to be happy with how we look after babies. . . we'll be waiting forever! sieze the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never look put together...But I have so little pics of me breastfeeding DD1 that I just take them of me with DD2.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw :( If it helps just take pictures of baby nursing? That way only your boob gets the photo taken :P I wish I had taken more nursing pictures, now its too late :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes the best breastfeeding photos are the ones that leave a little to the imagination. Try experimenting with different angles and close ups. Good luck! (I can see why you like those photos you linked to so much!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I regret that I didn't take many nursing shots with my daughter, but what did I know? I think you'll treasure them down the line once you're comfortable to take them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, those are beautiful ones to link to, thank you! I have to remind my favorite photographer (DH) to take pictures of me breastfeeding. I've gotten quite shameless about suggesting. Every time your baby passes a stage in growth, you're always thinking, "I should have taken more." So just do it, and see what you like later on. With digital, it's easy to take a hundred, from different angles and perspectives, so that there should be at least one in the bunch you really like.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't have any photos of my breastfeeding ds until later on. No early photos. I know there's a video from the hospital though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwwwwwwwwwwww. I love that first link.

    ReplyDelete